- The institution is primarily for the wards of Army & other services personnel. 10% admission to be given to civilian children if vacancy exits.
- Admission Criteria :-
- Child seeking admission in class I should complete 05 years of age as on 31st March.
- Age Proof:-
- Extract of DO II duly signed by CO/OC.
- Attested copy of birth certificate issued by MC / Vill Panchayat / MH / Civ Hosp.
- One copy of PP size photo.
- The child seeking admission in class II to XII must bring TC from previous school duly signed by DEO (except APS) & Report Card.
- Service Certificate from OC Unit in case of serving personnel to be submitted each year afresh & photo copy of Discharge Book in case of ESM.
- In case of Def Civ / PMF, service & basic pay drawn must be attached with the admission form and to be submitted each year afresh each year.
- The Army children coming from other APS, are given admission on production of Transfer Certificate & Report Card of the previous school. TC should be countersigned by the Chairman or uploaded on School Website for Verification.
- Children coming from other APS, are given admission after clearing written test.
- Children seeking admission in class II to V are assessed for English, Hindi, Maths, the children seeking admission in class VI to X are assessed for English, Hindi, Maths Science & Social Science and class XI & XII in their respective subjects.
- The syllabus for above assessment tests is that of the class the child has already passed i.e one standard lower than the one in which admission is being sought.
- Admission form to be filled in correctly with all required details.